Business Economics Degree at Greenwich University
- 10+ years of experience writing reports and analysis
- 10+ years of experience writing business and economic content
- 7 years of working in the financial services sector as a consultant.
- Currently writing and editing economic articles for BoyceWire
Over the last 10+ years, Paul Boyce has become an expert in economics. With over 500 books on economics, Paul has developed an in-depth understanding of the subject, enabling him to spread his knowledge. Whilst writing and editing for BoyceWire is one of the ways he spreads his knowledge, he also teaches the basic principles of macro and microeconomics in his spare time.
With over 180 articles for BoyceWire, Paul also has publications with FEE and the Mises Institute.
Quote from Paul Boyce
"Economics is known as the dull science, but it is at the core of every financial interaction we make!"
Posts by Paul:
- Enron Scandal, 04 Jul 2023 in Education
- Discounted Payback Period, 03 Jul 2023 in Finance
- Earnings Per Share, 30 Jun 2023 in Corporate Finance
- Debt to Equity Ratio, 29 Jun 2023 in Corporate Finance
- Determinants of Demand, 28 Jun 2023 in Supply, Demand, Equilibrium, and Price Controls
- Determinants of Supply, 28 Jun 2023 in Supply, Demand, Equilibrium, and Price Controls
- Debentures, 28 Jun 2023 in Corporate Finance
- Dividend Discount Model, 23 Jun 2023 in Finance
- Demand Schedule, 22 Jun 2023 in Microeconomics
- Disintermediation, 22 Jun 2023 in Finance